Video Remote Interpreting (VRI)
Thanks to high speed internet technology, you can now have your interpreting service delivered at the speed of light! It’s true there is no substitute for highly qualified “in person” interpreter. Their service is more clear, versatile, and the only option in several situations. However, Video Remote Interpreting may be appropriate when:
- You have no local interpreter available
- Your regular interpreter is out sick or otherwise not available
- The local interpreter is not qualified for the situation
- You prefer not to involve a local interpreter in a very private matter
- The travel costs for the interpreting service are too expensive
- You need the interpreter RIGHT NOW! (24/7 Availability)
Preparing to receive Video Remote Interpreting service is not as complicated or expensive as you might imagine. You probably already have internet access. The rest is simple!
Expand your options. Contact the VRI team for more information about using Video Remote Interpreting Services.