Why Use Gridcheck?
NIS wants to make working with our agency as easy as possible. Your organization may qualify to take advantage of an administrative tool we have created for you. By logging into our web based program at www.gridcheck.com your organization can:
- Monitor up to the minute status of your pending request
- Check interpreter availability before setting an appointment time
- View your past and future appointments
- Edit appointment information
- Create requests for service
- Cancel existing appointments
- Edit your contact information
- Monitor and pay your invoices
Deaf Clients, with a login, can:
- Confirm Interpreter Arrangements
- View Scheduled Interpreters
- Update Contact Information
For more information contact our Gridcheck Support Team.
If you would like to request a user name and password to Gridcheck, please click on the appropriate link below: